Digital Diary Submit Post
How to Retrieve my Username or Password? Can I receive my password on my mobile number? What can I do if I forgot my password?
In order to retrieve your password through your mobile/Email ID:
If you forgot your password, you could try to retrieve password by following below steps:
- Click Forgot Password on the Loin / Registration page.
- Click on 'Forgot Password?'
- Verify your account first "By Email Verification" or "By Phone Verification"(only available if you have bound your mobile phone number to your account)
- Enter your registered mobile number/Email-Id
- Click 'Send Password'.
- You will receive password on your mobile number/Email-Id. . If you choose "Email Verification", The first verification code will be sent to your registered email address automatically, please check. If you didn't receive the code within 15 minutes, please click "Click here to receive verification code" to get the verification code again. if not Receive then whats aap +91 9997036368
- Once received the code, enter it and submit. And you'll be directed to the password reset page. Follow the instructions to reset.
Note: The process for phone verification is the same as that of email verification.
You may also be interested in：
Follow these steps to change/update your wefru account password.
Step 1: Log in at My Wefru Loin page.
Step 2: Click on 'Settings' and select 'Change Password'.
Step 3: Enter New Password and OTP received on Mobile or Email.
Step 3: Success Screen
Why cannot I receive the Email verification code?
If you do not receive email verification code, please check the situations below:
1. Please check if your mailbox works, or if it goes to trash/spam folder or mailbox is full;
2. Check with your email service operator to see whether they blocked the verification code email or filtered the email as spam;
3. Please add the email address end with notice.wefru.com to your white list and then try again;
4. Your email code may take up to 10 minutes to arrive (depends on your email service operator). Do not repeatedly clicking;
5. Network anomalies may cause loss of messages. Please re-submit request, use different browsers, clear cookies and try again later;
Why cannot I receive the SMS verification code?
If you don't receive SMS verification code, please check the situations below:
1. Do not input '0' before your phone number after chosen the country code and make sure you input correct phone number instead of landline.
2. Please move your SIM card into another mobile phone or restart your phone and try again with anti-virus software turned off.
3. Network anomalies may cause loss of messages. Check whether your mobile phone is out of service. Please re-submit request by changing network.
4. Check with your phone service company to see if they blocked the system messages and ask them to unlock the service for you.